Guide to Lefroy Brooks Finishes & Lead-times
Lefroy Brooks standard finishes – usually available from stock:
If you have specific deadline in mind please either e-mail or call us and we will be pleased to check product availabilities for you.
- Chrome & Silver Nickel
- Normally available for delivery in 5 to 7 working days
- If items are out of stock they will be on a lead-time of 2 to 3 weeks from date of order
- Antique Gold & Un-lacquered Polished Brass / Natural Brass are normally available for delivery in approximately 4 weeks from date of order as these will be made to order by the factory
- Geneva finish (XO range only) – this is a brushed stainless steel finish and is usually made to order on a lead-time of approximately 4 weeks from date of order. Sometimes there are items of Geneva finished XO product available from stock – please contact us with any enquiries and we will be pleased to check the availability of specific products or options for you
Please note the Polished Brass and Natural Brass finishes are the same finish, with different names in the different ranges – in both the brass body of the tap is prepared and polished to achieve the final tap finish. These finishes are not lacquered so they will dull down over time and develop a fantastic patina. In all ranges other than Ten Ten the brass finish is called Polished Brass, in the Ten Ten range the brass finish is called Natural Brass.
Lefroy Brooks additional finishes:
If you require any of the following finishes please ask for quote and lead-time email@example.com or phone 01603 488770.
- Satin Nickel
- Mirror stainless finish (XO range only) – this is a highly polished version of the stainless steel finish on the XO range of products